Eric began Producing & Editing Films at age 16, laser focused on upgrading better Technology to produce content with.
He continued to Hack, Design & Innovate Technology over the next 20+ years:
- Directed, Produced, Edited, over 70 Films, documentaries and instructional videos, authored over 1,500 DVD’s of said content, all on IT hardware custom built himself.
- At age 20, he built his own custom DVD-authoring AVID Xpress PRO studio in film college (2002) which produced content in a fraction of the time as outdated campus hardware, leading several of his peers to also use it to produce their thesis films.
- Built a home theatre, complete with R2-D2 voice-activation, 1-button operation, a movie poster-scrolling marquee, running on a silent, elegant NFA Theatre Operating System hosting over 120 media streaming services & games accessible from a single pane of glass.
- Designed, configured & installed a custom 10-camera surveillance system, complete with 24/7/365 motion-sensing, always-on touchscreen interface, cloud backup & smartphone remote access (no subscription fees, all open-source).
- Installed RoDC, file & print servers, patch-panels, Sonicwall firewalls, & POE gigabit switches at 8 remote business offices holding 10-25 personnel each across the USA. Setup VPN tunnel for encrypted remote access on MPLS circuits.
- Installed over 24 Enterprise-class servers on Dell PowerEdge ESXi hardware in 3 major datacenters across the USA hosting over 2,500 virtual servers & VM’s.
- Used Powershell to configure said Windows Server 2016 for a multitude of purposes; MSExchange, DNS, DHCP, ADFS, SQL, UAT/QA/DEV/Production environments, HPBX, LMS, IIS for 6 SaaS websites, File & Print servers.
- Configured & deployed an Enterprise/Domain GPO & Security policy administering Windows 10 over 1,300 Dell laptops & workstations. Includes MDT-managed silent PXE boot environment with optimized ISO's for 15-minute touch-less imaging.
- Configured VLANs for over 200 VoIP phones to self-provision using an OPT-144 scheme on a custom HPBX server. Created & administered 6 call-centers with remote agent management, reporting, mobile & web app access.
- Managed, configured, provisioned an MDM Solution for over 200 Verizon devices running custom-developed Android software for the EHS Industry. Silent/Automatic weekly software updates, custom security policies, daily reporting, data management & Geofencing.
Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Memorized the entire Denver ARTCC airspace, worked in a Government DYSIM Lab and conducted highly complex live scenarios on sophisticated 40” RADAR scopes, using hundreds of custom keyboard & Air Traffic radio commands as a Ghost Pilot for the FAA.
Degree / Certificates
- Bachelor of Arts in Film & Video Production
- MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert)
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA A+
To date, Eric has personally resolved over 30,000 individual technology problems.
- Fast, Friendly, Helpful Service - I carefully listen to your needs & ask questions to help out as best I can. It is NEVER your fault!
- Secure, Professional Work - I follow industry standard practices, deploy the latest security methods, use peer-reviewed tools & guarantee the quality of my work.
- Honest, Fair Pricing - Free itemized estimate with each diagnosis, pay nothing until the work is completed to your satisfaction!